An ideal Internet Researcher has boundless curiosity and enjoys researching the internet to find less obvious information. If you thrive in a fast paced, team environment and using the internet is second nature to you, this could be just the position for you. Day-to-day responsibilities include resume/candidate sourcing, managing job boards and job descriptions, proactively conducting research and investigating new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies.
- Research companies, competition, industry and association information via the internet.
- Work as part of a team with Account Executives and Project Coordinators in researching candidates, prospects and clients over the internet.
- Manage open job postings on major job boards.
- Populate database, do search queries and name gathering.
- A team-oriented, positive and fun working environment.
- Excellent support services - staff, technology and recruiting resource, including an extensive network.
- Competitive compensation.
- Opportunity for advancement in the recruiting industry.
- Excellent working knowledge of the internet and proficiency in conducting internet searches.
- Strong computer applications skills - MS Word, Excel and Office.
- Must be highly detail oriented and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to work effectively in time sensitive situations and with confidential information.
- Effective written communication skills.
- Strong sense of ethics and professionalism.
- Bachelor's degree/equivalent experience preferred.
If you are interested in applying for this position please
use the link to go to the "Work for Us" page to apply