A Project Coordinator works as part of a team with Account Executives in identifying, qualifying and recruiting talented candidates that meet the needs of our client companies. The ideal Project Coordinator is people-oriented, with high energy and a sense of urgency - a "big-picture" thinker who can multi-task. This is an excellent opportunity to get a start in the exciting work of executive search and recruiting.
- Work with Account executive to identify and qualify candidates.
- Source passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research.
- Mine a wide variety of resources (job boards, data bases, networking, referrals, etc.) for qualified candidates and provide timely and innovative sourcing results.
- Communicate directly with candidates as necessary, depending on the level of search, to screen and arrange interviews.
- Prepare recruiting and hiring reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends.
- A strong, positive business philosophy based on integrity and ethics.
- On-line and at-your-pace training, providing excellent opportunity for skill development.
- A team-oriented, positive and fun working environment.
- Excellent support services - staff, technology and recruiting resource, including an extensive network
- An opportunity to collaborate with over 4,000 recruiters in 500+ offices.
- Base compensation plus incentive-based bonuses and benefits.
- Excellent communication skills: a large portion of the day is spent on the phone - a strong phone presence is a must.
- Ability to be an effective team player.
- Strong sense of ethics and professionalism.
- Proven success in either sales or the recruiting industry is preferred.
- High level of energy, outgoing personality and an insatiable desire to succeed.
- General computer/Internet literacy, including MS Word and Outlook.
- Bachelor's degree/equivalent experience preferred.
If you are interested in applying for this position please
use the link to go to the "Work for Us" page to apply